Wednesday, February 18, 2009








Okay, so it's been awhile. I don't know where half of you find the time to blog, I feel like I never have time. Our business is doing awesome, which keeps me very busy. Not to mention having 4 little ones under 5, which some days they all are having bad days, which doesn't make my day any easier. So it's been almost 4 months since my last entry, I guess we'll start with Christmas. We went to the kids school for their Christmas program, and that's were they got to see Santa. Everyone enjoyed it except Georgia, which is funny she loves watching Polar Express and she is always saying HO HO HO when she sees him pictures or on TV. I guess she just wanted to see him from a distance.
Christmas was a lot of fun this year since the kids actually knew what they wanted. At least the older two did, and Alana just told us what to get for the younger two. Alana wanted the hair salon unit, and Curtis wanted a flying car, but what he really meant was a rocket. Which is a lot of fun. I actually enjoy playing with it. Jeremy and I waited till after Christmas to go shopping for each other, which I recommend for everybody, it was a lot of fun. If you know me, shopping is the greatest gift anyone can give me (even better when you don't take kids.)

No comments: