Saturday, May 29, 2010

Keeping up with my tradition of only updating my blog every 6 months or so, here we go. Since I last blogged I know we have had Christmas, New Year's, Georgia turned 3. We had a surprise 30th Birthday party for Jeremy, in which I surprised him with a motorcycle. Jesse turned 2. we had Easter. I had my 31st birthday. Curtis graduated from Pre-school and Alana from Kindergarten. So there you go. I will try to get pictures up for all of that, but just in case I don't here is what has happen in the past week.

Jeremy decided to open a new office in Washington DC, in which he will be gone for the next few months. His first week gone, I had a flood in my house, in which I had to pull up carpet at 1 am and dry it all out the next 2 days. Two days later, my car was broken into and my purse was stolen. I had to replace the broken window in which they threw a rock through, this was at 3:30 in the morning when my car alarm with off.

My friend told me things always come in 3's. I didn't believe her until 2 days after my car incident, we were at my parent for a family dinner, when Georgia came in and fell on the steps outside, sending us to the hospital for 5 stitches in the chin. This all happen within 5 days. I can not believe this.

So I hope the worst is over for me and my family for right. Our life is crazy right now. Hopefully we will be able to vacation a little this summer.

No comments: